IIBN NY Annual Corporate Membership Payment - $500 per year for 5 company memberships IIBN CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM iii. General Membership IIBN General Membership is open to all Irish entrepreneurs and business professionals, and those of Irish descent or who have a close connection to, or affinity with, Ireland. General Membership is based on the individual and is not transferrable. Membership Subscription can be completed online using the relevant Chapter link below. Members are also requested to complete the following membership form and return by email to email@example.com IIBN GENERAL MEMBERSHIP FORM The members of IIBN come from a variety of corporate and academic backgrounds and are united in their efforts to provide a dynamic and vibrant environment in which fellow professionals can share their experiences and draw from a common pool of knowledge and experience. Subscribe online now using the following links*:
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS Benefits of general membership:
- Attendance to all keynote speaker events, workshops and member meet ups (minimum 5 a year)
- On and offline networking at events and via its linkedin group and Twitter
- Facilitate introductions to members
- Vacancy/Placement service for members.
- Inclusion in IIBN newsletter (members profiles)
- Invitation to give 3 minute pitch at keynote event
- Membership rates at annual conference
- Bi-monthly (ie alternative months) Member drinks
- General membership benefits plus minimum of 3 interchangeable spaces at all IIBN events in any Chapter.
- General membership benefits with preferred invitations to regular IIBN events & introductions to speakers
- Plus, invitations to 4-6 private Patron meetings a year,
- Introductions to other Patrons
- Opportunity to host a private Patron meeting or propose events for Special Interest Groups (eg Host a breakfast for all of the Technology entrepreneurs in the organisation.)
- First ‘port of call’ for media interviews
- Bi-Annual events specifically focused on subjects of interest for Patrons ie Quarterly Business Economic Review.
- Quarterly lunches for Patrons to meet and network
*Please note, IIBN London and IIBN Ireland has reintroduced annual automatic renewals which means your membership renewal will be taken annually going forward should you pay via paypal link above. If you do not wish to proceed with automatic renewal for your membership you must opt out of this on paypal. If you prefer you can pay via sterling bank transfer (Bank details available upon request) or by sterling cheque payable to ‘IIBN Ltd’
As a not for profit we do depend on timely renewal of memberships so please ensure that your membership subscription is fully up to date to guarantee your place at any future events.