WHY JOIN IIBN?
Would you like to increase your profile among the elite of Irish business professionals throughout the world with a view to developing new business relationships?
As an entrepreneur, would you like to show-case a new business opportunity among a closed circle of high net worth individuals, with a view to raising funds, exploring joint venture opportunities or recruiting new non-executive directors?
As a high net worth individual, would you like to gain access to ‘deal flow’ from successful Irish business professionals throughout the world on an early stage and priority basis?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then perhaps IIBN could be for you.
IIBN has two types of Members – General Members & Patron Members
i. Patron Membership - IIBNPatron Membership is approved by the Board at regular IIBN Board Meetings. Potential Patron Members will typically have demonstrated excellence in their professional field and will be generally recognised as an industry leader with an impeccable reputation. If you would like to be considered for Patron Membership please complete the following form and submit to email@example.com. IIBN will not provide reasons for the rejection of any applicants’ membership request and the decision of the IIBN Board is final.
Cost: £395 a year.
ii. General Members -
IIBN General Membership is open to all Irish entrepreneurs and business professionals, and those of Irish descent or who have a close connection to, or affinity with, Ireland.
Membership Subscription can be completed online using the relevant Chapter link below. Members are also requested to complete the following membership form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The members of IIBN come from a variety of corporate and academic backgrounds and are united in their efforts to provide a dynamic and vibrant environment in which fellow professionals can share their experiences and draw from a common pool of knowledge and experience.
Subscribe online now using the following links:
IIBN London Annual Membership - £145 per person
IIBN New York Annual Membership - $95 per person
IIBN Dublin Annual Membership – 95 euro per person
Corporate Membership is also available for companies with a requirement for multiple memberships to IIBN, starting with a minimum of 3 members within an organisation. If you are interested in Corporate Membership please email email@example.com
Benefits of general membership:
- - Attendance to all keynote speaker events, workshops and member meet ups (minimum 5 a year)
- - On and offline networking at events and via its linkedin group and Twitter
- - Facilitate introductions to members
- - Vacancy/Placement service for members.
- - Inclusion in IIBN newsletter (members profiles)
- - Invitation to give 3 minute pitch at keynote event
- - Membership rates at annual conference
- - Bi-monthly (ie alternative months) Member drinks
Benefits of patron membership:
- - General membership benefits with preferred invitations to regular IIBN events & introductions to speakers
- - Plus, invitations to 4-6 private Patron meetings a year,
- - Introductions to other Patrons
- - Opportunity to host a private Patron meeting or propose events for Special Interest Groups (eg Host a breakfast for all of the Technology entrepreneurs in the organisation.)
- - First ‘port of call’ for media interviews
- - Bi-Annual events specifically focused on subjects of interest for Patrons ie Quarterly Business Economic Review.
- - Quarterly lunches for Patrons to meet and network