Membership of IIBN is open to first, second or third-generation Irish entrepreneurs and business professionals located throughout the world.
Our mission statement is to connect Irish entrepreneurs globally, for the purpose of identifying and exploiting new business opportunities.
We achieve this through regular networking events and pro-active introductions, based on member profiles and interests.
IIBN is a non-profit organisation and our membership fees are kept deliberately low to reflect this. Our priority is the advancement of Irish entrepreneurs and business professionals through collaboration.
Click here to join IIBN today. Registration takes less than a minute.
Benefits of being a member of IIBN:
- Attend events across all three chapters of the network each year.
- 3 minute company presentations: Should you wish you can avail of the opportunity to present your company at the start of an IIBN keynote speaker event. A waitlist is in operation so please email email@example.com to be added to the list for a future event.
- Membership Discounts
- Inclusion in IIBN newsletter (members spotlights/ company profiles)
- Membership rates at annual conference
- Participate in the Future Leaders Programme as a Future Leader or Mentor, LEAP, GIFT and IEMP.
- Feature and Access to the Members Directory where we are happy to facilitate introductions.
- Invites to exclusive IIBN Member Dinners and Drinks
- Inclusion in the POD Initiative and insight dinners.